2014年11月24日星期一

Fifa15coins4u help us better known FIFA 15

While they may not look it, the players feel so much more authentic. Arjen Robben runs down the flank with his Dodgy Flapper waving in the wind trying to hypnotize opponents (Shout out to Rog and Davo), Mario Mandzukic acts just as aggressively as his real life counterpart, Ronaldo's runs make want to punch him in the face just as much as when I watch him irl, and Manuel Neuer has hands he actually knows how to use. What I have quickly learned is that smooth and realistic gameplay is not contingent on a million animations of Timmy Howard attempting to save a ball, and player renders that were taken with 32 cameras to capture every last strand of Olivier Giroud's 600 pound haircut, and if PES's gameplay is anything, it is consistently smooth.
When comparing major flaws of both franchises, it is clear to see where the priorities of each are focused. Playing PES was most certainly not the visual experience that FIFA is, but whilst playing PES, I never felt cheated in the same way I did with fifa 15 coins . Conceding in FIFA always led to an accusation of keepers being broken, defenders waiting in midfield for a counter when Reus was speeding down the left and, somehow, Torres is the only one back to defend, and Dante pulling off a screamer from 30 yards which would certainly never happen. In PES, conceding always was the fault of my own, and of further inspection of the replays, I was able to pinpoint faults in my style of play, faults which I can work on correcting, and for me, this was the selling point.
In all truth, I wanted to like this game, I really did. I was so frustrated with FIFA's annoying gameplay faults that have become more and more prevalent, and PES proved to be the place for my footballing adventure for the 2014-2015 season. This year in football simulation games has forced me to change the way I get my football fix. Having only been with PES for a short amount of time, I cannot say with any certainty that I know the direction it is taking, or that it will be better than fifa 15 ultimate coins again next year. What I can say is that in the years to come, I will have to be patient and wait for the opinions of others, as well as the impressions of both demos before deciding who deserves my $60 more.

没有评论:

发表评论