2014年12月14日星期日

I seem to be getting fouled a lot against fifa 15 players

I know it's been complained about a lot since last year, but the high pressure abuse is out of hand. I'm a pretty decent player, but it seems like everyone on here uses the ultra high pressure, and it's totally unrealistic and very unfair.
I know that fifa 15 coins online could be absolute quality, but instead it's turned in to who has the faster players to launch around like missiles at the ball. So much for 'tactical defending'. It's ridiculous, and it needs to be fixed. What's the point of having a football game when it's reduced to that?
Sounds awful. I haven't yet experienced it which surprises me after 1000 online FIFA 14 games and 18 FIFA 15 games.I still run across opponents that use it, and quite effectively, but not realistically. There are still two elements that allow hight pressure players to buy fut 15 coins , even when it's not employed properly. One is the stamina system. It seems like no matter how long I keep the ball, the defense can still fly around like missiles for 90 minutes.

没有评论:

发表评论