2014年12月11日星期四

This version of the fifa 15 game is very intuitive

I would refer to issues related to the game, "one on one". I'm mega happy here. fifa 15 coins to remind me of the game only administrations, with the impossibility of the shot is missed him straight in FIFA 15 is clearly changed, several times I was able to outmaneuver rivals defenders whether zwodami in the site or in the "free" course and is not at the lowest level of the game. In his first match clearly felt that I play in the rain, because both my players and rival, slid on the grass, which is the rest of the course of the match was increasingly zorana, but also a big plus for FIFA.
I have the impression that either a negative approach a real Milan, or in FIFA is stronger than envisaged by the law. Our eleven looks very solid, and most Bonaventura amazes me that the game has been appreciated so well that in my Milan from the beginning jumped into the first team. Generally, players' skills are properly mapped, you will see here the relevant change in relation to FIFA 14, I played even a week ago. Now, I have blemish exposing the composition similar to that which must have Inzaghi kombinowa? to the point that I'm El Shaarawy played the position of the side helper, which was changed from Bonaventura, whose debut goal you can see below (Gentlemen of FIFA, it also deserves a better representation of your character, as Poly).
But back to this, it is worth to say in the beginning. When you turn the game got a bit scared, because I saw that on the bench sitting Cristante, and the composition of the missing Bonaventura, Van Ginkel and Torres. Soon, however, my nerves were calmed, thanks to the built-in game function that allows you to quickly update the warehouses teams that are downloaded from the server EA SPORTS.Want to learn more about FIFA's news and Cheap Fifa 15 Coins from http://www.fifa15plat.com/

没有评论:

发表评论